When you dont want open your PC to play !

Am scared to click on such a suspicious looking link. 

Presumably we all are aware of viruses, worms, infection etc from clicking on weird links.

So, this sort of link looks like a red flag to me.   (If it's not, why post such a suspicious-looking link?)

34 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Am scared to click on such a suspicious looking link. 

Presumably we all are aware of viruses, worms, infection etc from clicking on weird links.

So, this sort of link looks like a red flag to me.   (If it's not, why post such a suspicious-looking link?)

The link is not the virus...

I am the Virus....come mann it was only to show what Kohlenklau did before modding in CMMODs...sorry to make you fear and all colleagues of you...

But I could understand your reaction we are never save in these world...

Unless you think 3j2m7 had his account hijacked there isn't much chance that is gonna be a virus...  and the link actually doesn't look suspicious at all....it looks like a link to a standard boardgame geek item...  so no it actually doesn't look at all like a red flag....  the reason for posting is because it is funny.

Yes they say they aren't...how much peoples on this forum open a link without precautions...without falling in an hysteria of hypotheses...

because the subject is attractif or the person that send this link is a friend or let always a good word on the forum...

I am a member of this forum, well I was thinking to be Sir Erwin, is pity to think like this about a "colleague" I am always funny and polite of this forum...like I said I am in admiration for all modders like him Kohlenklau... and all of us because we are researching always the little details that make happy.

Please Sir Erwin &friends don't open this link.