TO ALL THOSE THAT I AM PLAYING SCENARIOS WITH

Hello everyone,

This post is for those members that I am currently playing scenarios with. For the time being, I am going to have to bow out of those scenarios. So, I am willing to forfeit any kind of win on my part to you. I just don't have the energy right now to sit here at the computer and play turns for those scenarios. I know I have posted a lot lately, but those posts only take me a couple of minutes at the most to write. Plus there is the added attraction that I must have suffered some type of brain damage when I had my near-death event two weeks ago, as my level of analytical thought and concentration are nowhere near what they were before the event. I hope you all understand and I miss playing the best game against some of the best opponents I have ever played. Don't worry, I will return.

**Chris**

Thank you gentlemen. Not only are you some of the best players of the best tactical level war game that has ever been designed, but you are also some of the best people I have ever been associated with. I'll recover and I shall return to the digital battlefield soon. Again, thank you.

**Chris**

Edited by WhiteWolf65