BFCElvis

Rome to Victory Pre-orders are now open

6 hours ago, General Liederkranz said:

This probably refers to the M4A1 mortar carrier, a predecessor to the M21, not to the M4A1 medium tank. As I recall mortar carriers weren't coded yet when CMFI and GL came out.

http://americangimuseum.org/collections/restored-vehicles/m4a1-mortar-carrier-halftrack-1943/

Good one, no idea there was a mortar carrier with the same designation.

I guess that this is a bone-ette of sorts. During testing of scenarios and campaigns folks will post screenshots from their battles to show certain things or just cool looking shots. These 2 the @sburke posted from the South African campaign stuck out to me as particularly cool looking. So, I thought I'd share. 

sburke1.jpg

sburke2.jpg

51 minutes ago, danfrodo said:

yeah, at that AT gun it's a bad time to have a bolt action rifle

But it's worse to have to reload that 5 round clip...

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Trooper117 said:

''GET IN THERE WITH THAT RIFLE BUTT!

My note to Elvis originally was something like “frantically reloading - as close as we get in CM to close quarters combat”. 😀 The German won this race, but unfortunately more enemy troops were right behind. 

I am waiting for day I have this happen and they are both out of ammo.  A brutal battle of “stare down” will likely ensue. 

Edited by sburke

Just now, IICptMillerII said:

Great action shots!

I hope for @sburke's sake you don't finish all of the modules content before it even releases. 

Actually a downside of being a beta tester whether for BF or a user designed scenario is you know it pretty well long before it is a final product and you play with all the beta issues like sometimes having invisible tanks which it is oh so easy to forget are fully exposed in the middle of a field,.  Yeah done that. 

On 7/16/2019 at 7:42 PM, sburke said:

I am waiting for day I have this happen and they are both out of ammo.  A brutal battle of “stare down” will likely ensue. 

Is that even possible?  Has that ever happened in a game?  Would be pretty funny!  :)