Rome to Victory Pre-orders are now open

18 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

It's been a long time coming folks but pre-orders are now open for CMFI's module Rome to Victory. 

Head on over to the module's webpage to find out the details that you've been waiting for and place your pre-order today!

What for a delicious new Elvis THANK YOU YOU AND THE STAFF beautiful screenshots on the page this pre-order is like Holliday...love it !! 

Great news! Thanks.

The product page for Rome to Victory says that it has 2 campaigns and 8 standalone battles. I assume that should be 18 standalone battles, to bring it in line with the other similarly priced modules? (Even the $10 battle packs have had a campaign and 10+ battles....)

50 minutes ago, Frenchy56 said:

That's the base game...

Bagration will be normaly the next module name, but not sure the name can be change.

This is how we read everywhere when we are talking about the news.

CMRT itself  is the base actual game !!

Reprends moi si je me trompe...

17 minutes ago, 3j2m7 said:

Bagration will be normaly the next module name, but not sure the name can be change.

This is how we read everywhere when we are talking about the news.

CMRT itself  is the base actual game !!

Reprends moi si je me trompe...

It would be weird, since CMRT itself represents Operation Bagration. Is the name confirmed?

Edited by Frenchy56

16 minutes ago, Frenchy56 said:

It would be weird, since CMRT itself represents Operation Bagration. Is the name confirmed?

Yepsss exact I made a mistake CMRT is already Bagration I spoke about the new module of course,  thank you to mentioned this Frenchy56...

Edited by 3j2m7