Found a big MG site & seek Arnhem specific one

There was/is a guy with a superb Arnhem only site, but I can't find it. Believe he published at lest one book, too. Does anyone recall the site name or URL?  While on my failed search, I came across this one, which is full of information, including documents, letters and beautiful color side views of the armor used. Smaller weapons are covered, too.

https://www.marketgarden.com/2010/UK/main.html

Regards,

John Kettler

If it helps anyone recall the info I seek, one of the many revelations on his site was that the real demise of Grabner's force wasn't from PIAT fire but from a pair of 6 Pounders. Another thing I recall was he had extensive coverage of the Luftwaffe ground troops and various small armored formations. believe the site was called something like The Arnhem Site, but using that term came up bust.

Regards,

John Kettler

11 hours ago, John Kettler said:

If it helps anyone recall the info I seek, one of the many revelations on his site was that the real demise of Grabner's force wasn't from PIAT fire but from a pair of 6 Pounders. Another thing I recall was he had extensive coverage of the Luftwaffe ground troops and various small armored formations. believe the site was called something like The Arnhem Site, but using that term came up bust.

Regards,

John Kettler

The 6-pounders feature in the bridge battle that came with the Market Garden module. When I played that battle against the AI I left them in their original set up spots, and gave them no orders throughout the fight. At the end I checked, they had both turned 180 degrees and scored kills.