Mod - Panzer Crew Reed-Green Uniforms - because one can never have too many ...

Well, better late than never, I've recently gotten back into playing CMBN and, being a total mod slut, I had to spend an age loading all the delicious booty into my Z folder. Not content with that, I wanted more so I got to modding a few bits and pieces, one thing led to another and here I am several months later posting a newish mod. Announcing (taken from the readme) ...

Lucky_Strike’s - EZ’s Heer Panzer Crew with HBT uniforms and more!

This mod is based on the superb Heer Panzer Crew v.2 uniform mod made by Ez. It adds the reed-green HBT (herringbone twill) uniform issued to panzer troops from 1943. The HBT uniform was a lightweight version of the black woollen Sonderbekleidung der Panzertruppen (Special Clothing for the Panzer Troops) uniform meant as summer wear. It was similar to the reed-green drill uniform issued to armoured reconnaissance units from May 1941 intended to improve their camouflage. The panzer crew HBT uniform featured a large pocket on both the chest and thigh, a factory applied national emblem on the chest, and loops and buttons for attaching shoulder straps. Many troops wore this uniform in preference to the heavy black woollen uniform in summer and wore it over their black uniform in winter for additional warmth. The uniform was also issued to, and sometimes acquired by, Panzerjäger, Sturmgeschütz and other armoured crews.

Also added to the mod are extra neck-ware/polo-neck colours and variations, and a custom-made officer’s feldjacke in Italian Telo Mimetico camouflage Zeltbahn material.

I design these mods to use for my personal gaming experience. I use a modified version of BarbaricCo’s WarMovie shaders ADVANCED v.112 for CMBN. Below you can see a comparison of what the mods will look like without a shader in use. Please don’t expect the mod colours to necessarily look exactly like they do in the preview images within your own game setup.

panzer_crew-m.thumb.jpg.942b843131aac9c0f51805a4f2588026.jpg

panzer_crew-g.thumb.jpg.8ecf2aa015c3ec3dcf513a8b4d8b8eaf.jpg

panzer_crew-h.thumb.jpg.5fcbd3bc32db67a112e669544fb11e48.jpg

Files are at CMMODS III here

More preview images.

All thanks and praise to the mighty Ez for his original mods, help and inspiration, and of course to the guys at Battlefront for such a great and enduring game.

Lucky_Strike

32 minutes ago, Warts 'n' all said:

It was working fine for me, and these mods are already up on there. 

just figured what´s wrong. The link above refers to a https, while the normal http works fine as usual. <_<

Edit: so downloading right ATM. B)

Edited by RockinHarry

😀 @Mord @RockinHarry @Warts 'n' all @bweiss Thanks guys. Most of the praise should go to @EZ for his outstanding originals which he graciously let me hack.

@bweiss glad the colours are working for you, my screenshots came out a bit dark, never an easy thing to judge, though I do work on a calibrated monitor so hopefully the colours play nicely for most folks.

May have a few more bits and pieces to bring to the table at some point, however have to earn some brownie points with my other half doing some home decorating and DIY ... 

LS