Completely OFF TOPIC

Good afternoon,

I am sure that this post will be deleted at some point but I am not concerned about that. I just wanted those members that I am playing scenarios with what the situation is.

On 6/14 I was admitted to the hospital because I went into full pulmonary arrest and had two mild heart attacks. For all practical purposes, I died. I spent a week on a cardiac ICU and I wouldn't wish that hell on anyone. Hospital beds aren't not designed for comfort. I am now on constant O2 (for the rest of my life) and I have about as much energy as weak kitten pee. I am not up to playing any games at this point but I should be back in the thick of the battle by month's end, maybe sooner.

Again, I am sure this post will be deleted at some point but I have much more serious matters to concern myself with.

I hope all of you are having a pleasant weekend.

**Chris**

Bummer, dude. The CM community trends older than other gaming sites and this past year in particular have seen a number of notable health related incidents involving longtime members. Stay healthy everybody!

Edited by MikeyD

Damn, man, been a hard couple months for you. Rest, take it easy and try not to let anything stress you out. Glad you are still around to blow sh*t up and enjoy computer warfare, as well as all the other good things that life offers. Plenty of great stuff ahead to look forward to. Hope you are back at it and feeling better soon.

Get well, man!

Mord.