Spotting BUG(?)

Vehicle first spotted a few minutes previously (WEGO turns).

wEwuMeT.png

No one seems to have eyes on it... all friendlies shown below. No unit icon highlighted.

q0HxreN.png

Figured the Raven controlled by this JTAC Team spotted it. You see the TA (yellow), drone area (Blue), and artillery linear area (green line) of the JTAC Team.

yjduTDc.png

Usually, drone spotted contacts will highlight the icon of the drone controller which is the JTAC in this case. Can't see anyone else having spotted this particular vehicle. Is there a lag between the drone and drone controller in CMSF2? I've not ever noticed such a thing in CMBS.

Could the vehicle be abandoned? If I recall correctly, abandoned-but-not-destroyed vehicles still have floating icons, but they won't reveal who can see them when you click on those icons. It's something about it being only sort of a real unit I guess. If I'm remembering this right, I assume it would work the same way when a drone is involved. The fact that in your last screenshot, you can see the vehicle icon while the JTAC Team is selected proves that they are the ones who have spotted it.

Edited by General Liederkranz