I'm playing the 5th mission in the Russian campaign now as well. I seem to have gotten an absurdly lucky hit just now by destroying an Abrams with a single volley of 203mm shells. I wasn't even aiming at the tank either; I was aiming at the building in front of it. I was trying to destroy the buildings around the tank to open up more sight lines to it. The second shell in the very first volley of the fire mission just happened to overshoot the building and land directly on top of the rear deck of the tank. I couldn't see the tank at the time but I could hear that penetration sound effect. Once the dust cleared a few minutes later I saw it:

FHl8Nso.png

So they can certainly be killed I guess. :D There are more tanks though and I'm sure that they will not go down nearly as easily as this one did.

There's a CMSF2 night scenario that pits Marine M1A1HC Abrams against T90SA. If the T90s have enough sense to sit and wait to acquire targets they can reliably hole the Abrams from the front across half the length of the huge map. Rework the game with the beefier Army M1A2 and the results are very different.

On 6/23/2019 at 8:45 PM, MikeyD said:

There's a CMSF2 night scenario that pits Marine M1A1HC Abrams against T90SA. If the T90s have enough sense to sit and wait to acquire targets they can reliably hole the Abrams from the front across half the length of the huge map. Rework the game with the beefier Army M1A2 and the results are very different.

Is there a reference as to which gun and ammo combinations the T-90's and M1's use in both BS and SF2?