Missing v200.brz File

I recently installed the Engine 4 patch and everything appears fine except for CMFI, in which I get the following message:Capture.JPG.9f1cc7726f2354eef547d30a5f9e12e4.JPG

The game opens and plays fine, except I noticed some graphics missing, such as bullets/ricochets effects are just black.

Anyone else experience this?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Majick, IanL,

Thanks for the suggestions.  Can you please point me to the specific page that would have the italy v200.brz file?  I've looked in the Patches, Upgrades, My Orders and CMFI game pages, and could not find this particular file.  And, I've re-downloaded all the patches but none of them generate the fortress italy v200.brz file. After re-installing all the patches/upgrades, I get the following list of .brz files, but as you can see it's missing v200:

Capture.JPG.dd12711fe892e301bc2c0562cdaf9eb8.JPG

Unfortunately, the only place I see a v200 is on a CMFI CD I had originally purchased with the game, but the .zip file on the CD cannot be opened. I get the following error:

Capture.JPG.731bab8b02eebe8e5313757470d663bf.JPG

Mike

Fortress Italy v200.brz is from the Game Engine 4 upgrade. Go to My Orders and select the one in which you purchased either Fortress Italy Engine 4 Upgrade or Game Engine 4 Upgrade Pack.

Then, install the 4.0 upgrade, then install the 4.0 patch. That oughta work.

Edited by Xorg_Xalargsky