Patch change log?

The only one we have been given as far as I know. Could not find anything different in the game's patch readme files.

Some of the "various crashes and other small bugs fixed" have been discovered and posted about on the forums also.

Edited by Oliver_88

Well, not much changes I would say. Good that they fixed the arty/cover-thing that was totally unlogical. I still can not understand why they do not fix the buidling protection, love the game but it is actually crappy that a thin wooden wall has the protection value of reinforced concrete for example. Totally unlogical how they handle the protection levels at this moment,  just cant see why and how it would be a big thing to fix it.

49 minutes ago, Panzer_Freak said:

just cant see why and how it would be a big thing to fix it.

@MikeyD alluded to the answer. You can make the building texture look like anything you want. How would the game engine know what the texture looks like? Their design solution was to base the building's protection roughly on its size. Small bars / sheds are the weakest and and big modular buildings are the best with churches being pretty tough too.

The game was designed that way.

If BFC wants to change that they would have to create a system to tell how tough the skin was or alternatively have multiple sets of skins and additional building types in the editor so you could specify different strengths of buildings and only certain skins would be applied to certain strength of building.

Either way that is a significant enhancement to the game and not a small change. There is no way something like that would be in a patch. I have not idea how low such a thing would be on their priority list for any future enhancements.