The typical CM WTF moment

Just to share what I consider the epitome of this game, a typical wtf moment :D

So I have a scout section moving up along the road. They almost kill a small enemy infantry unit other than two guys which are cowering on the ground. My first man just walks past beside them.

1921545882_CombatMissionBlackSeaScreenshot2019_05.12-18_32_22_40.thumb.jpg.319c3794ad8c62b0aac84cb6263c0815.jpg

And then the other guys walk past those two enemy infantry guys. Nobody takes a shot. Then they stop and on of my guys fires two! AT4 rounds into them, from a distance like 8 meters or so. 

1065433270_CombatMissionBlackSeaScreenshot2019_05.12-18_32_48_20.thumb.jpg.4f9dfd5659930d174340b6110720e03f.jpg

1247249233_CombatMissionBlackSeaScreenshot2019_05_12-18_33_12_24.thumb.jpg.f48a3afc1e88d2d49dc79c55c53eae23.jpg

:lol:

Edited by Bufo
typo

This simply simulates the trooper being in a "really bad mood" - one of the new features introduced by the recent patch.

Haven't you ever felt that way?

(heh).

What is interested re the chat about friendly fire on the other thread - is that there appears to have been no effect on any friendlies (is that correct?).

Edited by Erwin

Well you see those two comrades were drunk as all get out. As that team approached they could see they were passed out and so they let them be. After getting a few meters past the two comrades one of the drunks broke wind with such a rumble. Startled the team leader turned around and with his Thermal Night Vision spotted a large heat signature low to to the ground! Thinking he passed a dug in armored vehicle in the darkness, that had now pulled its camouflage and was trying to starting up, he fired the AT4 in the general direction of the sound contact. But alas, closer examination of the heat signature turned out to be a rapidly dissipating gaseous cloud on top of a rather large puddle of liquid where the livestock had relieved themselves earlier.

CMBS.jpg.ffe5bfd20200e51feef1d05642ef0693.jpg

On 5/15/2019 at 2:10 PM, IronCat60 said:

Well you see those two comrades were drunk as all get out. As that team approached they could see they were passed out and so they let them be. After getting a few meters past the two comrades one of the drunks broke wind with such a rumble. Startled the team leader turned around and with his Thermal Night Vision spotted a large heat signature low to to the ground! Thinking he passed a dug in armored vehicle in the darkness, that had now pulled its camouflage and was trying to starting up, he fired the AT4 in the general direction of the sound contact. But alas, closer examination of the heat signature turned out to be a rapidly dissipating gaseous cloud on top of a rather large puddle of liquid where the livestock had relieved themselves earlier.

CMBS.jpg.ffe5bfd20200e51feef1d05642ef0693.jpg

LoL man, you nailed it.

images.jpg.61211698b8e070535ca38d2f62442517.jpg     

I get a kick out of the Overkill tank. Looks like a 1940's attempt at a Bolo or Ogre tank. I guess the A.I. for one of those in that time period would be bunch of trained monkeys. If you can put enough of them in one room with typewriters and they will pound out the complete works of Shakespeare, then why not man a tank? The big guns in the right and left sponson must be a early model of the Hellbore. And looks like they have enough Infinite Repeaters on their also.

Edited by IronCat60