Combat Mission Helper

I am not sure this is the proper forum to post this and if it is I ask the moderators to put it in the correct forums topics area. I am trying to get Combat Mission Helper to work and it is driving me nuts trying to figure it out. Where do I put this program and once there, how do I make it run. It won't even run at the moment. I get the "Do you want this App to modify your computer?" I say yes and then nothing. What am I doing wrong? Yes, I have watched the tutorials on YouTube and still nada. Any help would be appreciated. Yes, I do have a DropBox account.

Thanks,

Chris. 

Edited by WhiteWolf65

• 1 month later...

In short, you can install it almost anywhere.  In my documents folder I have a directory called Battlefront/CMH and I installed it there. 

Download the CMH zip to your Downloads directory.  Double click the cm-helper-1.7.5.zip file, direct it to your selected directory, i.e., /Battlefront/CMH.   (of course, you need a copy of Winzip or similar to extract zip files).  If you have any other issues it will be due to security rules on your PC.

In your Dropbox account create a directory called Battlefront and create sub-directory's there for the various matches you have going e.g. WWolf65vsFred.  In CMH you will have to direct the Incoming files dialogue to the Dropbox Battlefront/sub-directory.  When you start new PBEM games, remember to copy the folder into your Dropbox Battlefront directory.