Reactivation Limits Excceded

Says the activtion window/task after I changed system components and operating system. Think I used a total of 3(?) activations, but never used the program/game on two computers simultainisly, strictly speaking only on one computer all the time. Do I have to pay again 60€?

Edited by Demian

No, you don't have to pay again. I would suggest submitting a ticket at the help desk. As long as you fill out the information fields and give a good description of your specific issue, they should be able to sort you out quite quickly. I had an issue with activations a few years ago and submitted my ticket on Christmas Eve, not expecting to hear back till after New Years. The madmen got back to me the same day and sorted out my issue, on Christmas Eve.

I've got nothing but high praise for the people working at the help desk. Try that out first, and good luck!

16 hours ago, IICptMillerII said:

No, you don't have to pay again. I would suggest submitting a ticket at the help desk. As long as you fill out the information fields and give a good description of your specific issue, they should be able to sort you out quite quickly. I had an issue with activations a few years ago and submitted my ticket on Christmas Eve, not expecting to hear back till after New Years. The madmen got back to me the same day and sorted out my issue, on Christmas Eve.

I've got nothing but high praise for the people working at the help desk. Try that out first, and good luck!

Ditto