Scenario Author Test small glitch

ncc1701e

CMSF2 v2.01.

Launching a Scenario Author Test as the Blue force to test AI behavior, I can see the squads inside their vehicles.

lnVja.png

But, doing the exact same Scenario Author Test as the Red force, the squads are invisible. I was thinking of a setup problem. But, no they are just invisible. They will show up when they dismount from their vehicles. Quite disturbing. Is it an intent?

EvwRa.png

What is strange is that the mortar team can be seen inside their vehicles playing Blue or Red.

That's likely normal. While in scenario author mode you are supposed to be able to see everything that does not quite extend to vehicle occupants. Except for the mortar teams but they are visible because the vehicles are open. If the teams appear when the dismount then all is right with the world.

Now if you never see the infantry once they dismount then we have something to log.

14 minutes ago, IanL said:

That's likely normal. While in scenario author mode you are supposed to be able to see everything that does not quite extend to vehicle occupants. Except for the mortar teams but they are visible because the vehicles are open. If the teams appear when the dismount then all is right with the world.

Now if you never see the infantry once they dismount then we have something to log.

No, as I said, once they dismount, I can see them as Red. Scenario Author mode does not give you "God" view finally... 🙂

Everything is fine then. I was just a little surprised. I was thinking of an error in my setup.

Thanks Ian

Edited by ncc1701e