Campaign Not Showing???

2 hours ago, IanL said:

Sounds like an install problem. You could run the install again. Make sure the install is unzipped into a new empty folder before running it.

If that, or any other suggestions you might get from here, don't work I recommend contacting BFC support.

I did a fresh install (uninstalled the original one) and I'm still getting the same issue (even used winrar instead of 7zip). Really odd in all honesty. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Edited by ZackTactical34

But have you re-installed the game by running the .exe in a new, virgin, folder? Combat MIssion can be corrupted by the presence of other files in the .exe's folder upon installation. I've had it happen to me, to hilarious results, because I had put the demo files in the same folder when I installed them.

Also, could there be some rights management issues at play? Combat Mission puts scenarios, maps, campaigns, etc... In your "home" folder, so maybe they weren't written correctly or the game can't read those files (triggering unexpected behavior)?

Yeah I'd suggest grabbing something like RevoInstaller and doing a full uninstall.

Also troubleshooting: are the campaign files in your Documents>Battlefront>Combat Mission>Shock Force 2 folder?  Narrows the problem down to know if the files are stored on your computer and the game is refusing to read them or if it's something else.

15 hours ago, ZackTactical34 said:

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

We've seen the wrong graphics and the wrong text in the running game's UI, yes. I don't recall those particular buttons being screwy before. In all those cases it was an install problem - caused either by not installing things in the correct order (not common any more now that we have all in one installers) or installs being run from folders that were not unzipped properly.