Supply Trucks Loadout

Howza'bout being able to adjust the loadout  of your supply truck platoon.  It seems to be available in limited form for the Axis side in both the Quick Battle and Scenario Editor purchase screens, but nothing for the Allies  Of course; total volume per vehicle would be fixed but the type & balance of items would be adjustable, increasing an item would result in a list of the remaining items to be adjusted downward.  Everything would be date sensitive of course (Proximity Fuses, anyone?).  Whose on board with this concept?

Edited by tankgeezer
Thesaurus Malfunction

3 hours ago, tankgeezer said:

Howza'bout being able to adjust the loadout  of your supply truck platoon.  It seems to be available in limited form for the Axis side in both the Quick Battle and Scenario Editor purchase screens, but nothing for the Allies  Of course; total volume per vehicle would be fixed but the type & balance of items would be adjustable, increasing an item would result in a list of the remaining items to be adjusted downward.  Everything would be date sensitive of course (Proximity Fuses, anyone?).  Whose on board with this concept?

think that has been requested quite oftenly since introduction of supply trucks/dumps. Would also be nice if some the common ammo like hand and rifle grenades would be included as well. Some the weak points of CMX2 series IMHO.

2 hours ago, Bulletpoint said:

I don't understand the question. Does it mean "would anyone like proximity fuses in trucks?" or "Does anyone know what proximity fuses are?" Or something else ?

It's not really a question, he's just implying that you shouldn't be able to choose certain pieces of equipment before certain dates - e.g., Panzerfaust 100's presumably shouldn't be available before November 1944, or something like that.

Bullseye D.F.   I was also just longing for the days past when in the editor you could adjust the loadout of individual tanks.  As I recall you couldn't go completely nuts there either, with a limit on tungsten rounds for instance.  The A.I. seems to do a good job of offering  the appropriate TO&E for the time frame chosen.    And yes; 'rarity' can make you yell at the screen on occasion, but it's vital for accuracy.