CM Helper Replacement?

And how to make it convenient. Everyone turns when upgrading assembles properly, then the folder for the backups are correct. And under General archiving hides so deeply. And I still do not understand: If all the folders in the refresh is only one file turns, it is not clear where to get the files for the archive, if you do not include a check mark on the General tab?

12 hours ago, wgbn1968 said:

, if you do not include a check mark on the General tab?

That is an issue. If you don't have the archive directory specified there will be nothing to .zip up. The archive command just looks at the archive folder. So, I should disable that command if you are not archiving turns.

You don't have to turn anything off. I just think the overall archive of the game is very deep. Two of my friends installed the program today and are very happy. And I'll get used to it. Calmly work on improvement. :) (Chat and sound alert would like to see) Love the notes. You can write the password, or the opening of the artillery fire. Or the control points of the plan

5 hours ago, wgbn1968 said:

And in General all works. It's just a little quibble. Are you planning a sound alert with a file of your player's choice like in CMH?

I was not planning on it. I, personally, am not a big fan of dings and bongs so I didn't think of it. Sounds like a good option.

5 hours ago, wgbn1968 said:

And in General all works. It's just a little quibble. Are you planning a sound alert with a file of your player's choice like in CMH?

I was not planning on it. I, personally, am not a big fan of dings and bongs so I didn't think of it. Sounds like a good option.

3 minutes ago, wgbn1968 said:

To change the language to your need to be a programmer? Or can be as in CM? Translate some specific file

I have not fully implemented support for translation. But I also have put the strings in a file. I don't have the ability to translate into any other languages. So, I would need to do some coding work and have someone do a translation or two. 

Sounds cool. The file is embedded in the .jar file. Monday once I am back to an actual PC I can tell you how to get it and we can see if you can change it and have it work. 

If you are interested I could look at the code needed to actually support multiple languages for v2.0 that I am currently working on and make it an official feature.

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 3:19 PM, IanL said:

my buddy was having issues with his work calendar not grabbing his attention.  He now has the star trek emergency alert.  Freakin annoying when you're on a call with him and he has another meeting coming up.