Randomly Messed Up Camera Upon Loading Games

Hey.

Sometimes, when I load a game, camera shows up like this:

https://imgur.com/s7HlsvG

No matter what hotkey I use, no matter what camera control I try to use, no matter where I click or what I try to do, the camera either doesn't respond at all, or it just goes back to this position inmediately. It happens sometimes, apparently in a random fashion. Reloading the scenario doesn't help, reloading the game itself doesn't help, the only way to play that particular turn is rebooting the pc and then running the game again.

I mostly play pbem, and I use CM Helper.

CMRT 2.00

Windows 10, AMD RX 580.

Can somebody please help me?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Rubalcalva said:

Hey.

Sometimes, when I load a game, camera shows up like this:

https://imgur.com/s7HlsvG

No matter what hotkey I use, no matter what camera control I try to use, no matter where I click or what I try to do, the camera either doesn't respond at all, or it just goes back to this position inmediately. It happens sometimes, apparently in a random fashion. Reloading the scenario doesn't help, reloading the game itself doesn't help, the only way to play that particular turn is rebooting the pc and then running the game again.

I mostly play pbem, and I use CM Helper.

CMRT 2.00

Windows 10, AMD RX 580.

Can somebody please help me?

Thanks.

Smarter brains then me will be along shortly with hopefully more advice. I would suggest seeing if removing your mods for a while makes the problem go away. It is possible one of them is messing something up. The other suggestion I have would be to save your game the next time it happens and make a link available. I could try to load your file and see if the same thing happens on my machine. 

It happens every now and then, so removing all my mods would be somewhat annoying, cos I might have to get them removed for quite a while... but yeah, I reckon some mod could be the problem, so I'll try that if no other solution comes up.

I can upload a save so you can try it, but the fact that rebooting the pc solves the issue suggests me that it might be hard to replicate it on another machine.

In any case, if no one suggests anything else, I'll do that.

Thank you very much for your help.

Hmmm. The drivers are up to date, but now that you mention... it might happen more often (always?) when I press the Bloq/Num key in order to activate the numpad (which I tend to do in the last moment, when I'm prompted to) so I can type my password. So I'll try to not activate the numpad (or activate it before I run the game?), and see what happens.

Thanks a lot!

Off the top of my head. Over years of playing I've worn out a few keyboards (and several mouses [mice?], too). If the 7, 8 or 9  keyboard key is sticking even a little the game may think its getting a command for overhead view. Peeking in my back room I see four old discarded keyboards still waiting for recycling.