Immobilized Vehicle Rule Change for Bogged Vehicles

Can the vehicle immobilization rule be changed in a future patch?  When SF2 released, I thought this was a good move to make immobilized vehicles unavailable as it reflected the fast drive through Syria.  But I noticed during my first run through the TF Thunder Campaign that it seemed like vehicles are more prone to getting bogged than they were in the original SF.  It was frustrating to have my Abrams or Strykers get immobilized through bogging in the first couple of missions, then not have them available for some time.  I understand not having a vehicle available if it loses a track, wheel, or engine, but I just don't see a bogged AFV taking more than a few hours to get unstuck.  Yes I am sure there have been times in real life that something has become hopelessly bogged down, but for the purposes of game play, there doesn't seem to be many opportunities to get your guys that stuck.  The terrain is usually dry to very dry and only a few times you are in rainy or muddy conditions.  Unless the campaign missions are considered to be within a short time frame of each other, a bogged AFV should be made ready for the next battle.

I'm no expert on campaigns but I believe its up to the campaign designer to assess whether a damaged vehicle gets repaired and returned to service between battles, according to page 116 of the game engine manual. On page 117 they have an example of a 'campaign script' that includes the instruction "[BLUE REPAIR VEHICLE%] 40"

Not that I've ever touched campaigns, myself.