Die Kunst Des Krieges Campaign is ready for Prime Time.

1 minute ago, Xorg_Xalargsky said:

I see two peculiar files in the download bar... Is that a... micro-bone?

The absolute moment that I hit Submit on my reply I realized that. I also realized that....man, I have a lot of open browser windows. I am one multi-tasking mofo.

I suppose it is though. They are 2 Rome stand alones battles that were being prepped for final shipment to HQ. I won't get into the details about either battle other than to say that Brummbar is a very cool battle that presents a very interesting problem. And Mort may be the oldest battle that went into development. If i told you when the 1st version was created your head would explode. 

52 minutes ago, Lethaface said:

@BFCElvis I get an invalid link too (chrome). It offers a link to go back to 'sign in', perhaps the link only works if signed in?

Interesting and weird.

I'm not signed into the website....only the forum...and the links (both on the website and the OP here) continue to work.  I'll ask the guy (Steve) who worked on the site before I took it over to see if he has any possible insight.

Steve checked the link on the website and is seeing what I'm seeing. If anyone can't download the campaign through that please open a Help Desk ticket and I'll get you the campaign through a different method.

He saw what I did when creating the link in this thread gave me some advise about changing it....which I've done. So, you can try that as well.