Launch Problem?

JimRNJ

I purchased the Shock Force 2 upgrade (after playing the original for 10 years) and when I go to run it, I get the Activation screen, I put in the serial #, it says activation successful, but I'm left with just a Shock Force 2 window with a picture of  a tank in it.  I seems like a menu screen, but without viable menu buttons, and it just hangs. I'm hoping this is a common thing that's been solved a million times before and I'll get scolded for wasting everyone's time. ;) Every time I run it, it's back to the activation screen, but the game never launches.  Anybody have any ideas?

The activation of the new game requires keys from the old game and from the new game. So if you just have the base game you need to enter the SF1 base game key and the SF2 base game key. If you have modules you need to add the original keys for those modules. I think the new key should include the base game and any modules you bought as part of a bundle. If that doens't work: seek professional help - no not that kind - this kind Battlefront Help desk