New DAR: ncc1701e vs JoMc67

1 hour ago, ncc1701e said:

Here, I am a bit puzzled. The tank crew can now go back in their Sherman. Do you think I can move it again with three guys instead of five?  

Yes.  As long as the tank is not damaged to badly to drive.  IIRC a three man crew on a Sherman will no longer unbutton the tank.  However they will drive and fight it as best they can.    

24 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

Yes.  As long as the tank is not damaged to badly to drive.  IIRC a three man crew on a Sherman will no longer unbutton the tank.  However they will drive and fight it as best they can.    

Cool thanks. I will check next turn the tank status. For me, it was already lost...

MINUTE 27

By chance, the artillery barrage is touching almost nothing.

5J9lb.jpg

My assault on the last objective is on going.

rdLkD.jpg

1JVlE.jpg

Not much opposition so far, my bet was good.

jayRg.jpg

If one enemy team is firing or is detected, it is treated the right way... 🙂

lnJ72.jpg

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Churchill

EvylX.jpg

MINUTE 28

Looks like the last objective is hot. Several enemy moves were spotted.

XOnOd.png

Seems they are retreating.

wEJEp.png

But no, others are fighting hard...

djAjr.png

I am advancing more squads under fire protection of the others. I am missing a smoke screen here but my halftrack offsets that.

NZ7Z7.png

The tank crew is finally back. Tank will move but I am worried about those optics. At least, the machine gun works and it does not need optics, right?

k3qoJ.png

Progression came to a halt.

a2Ynp.png

A panicking guy just found a mine I think. Ouch!

3J80q.png

This is not over yet clearly.

nG9Qm.png

But, I have a little surprise for next turn.

9JA2V.png

MINUTE 29

My Sherman is back online.

GxPqv.png

While my halftrack is progressing. But, I have made a mistake asking for a Fast move instead of a Reverse one for having the guns toward the last objective.

eXvk4.png

My tank arrives in position.

Xjpqa.png

On my left flank, Germans are counter attacking.

wax0m.png

But, my halftrack once again saves the day.

deQqJ.png

Before been able to give my orders for next turn, the victory screen appears. Not really a victory... 30 men killed and 20 men wounded mainly due to artillery like in reality.

419ob.png

Here are the various stats:

2734J.png

oK4de.png

8owlw.png

0oVl1.png

The last objective would have been hard to obtain but I think my halftrack and my Sherman would have help me a lot.

x3YG2.png

The final word for @JoMc67Hope you enjoy this DAR. Next one I hope soon except if you are bored. 🙂