How to download and activate?

I had played CMSF several years ago, and I thought I'd give CMSF 2 a try.  Today, I purchased the Big Bundle.  I realize this is a very basic question, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to download the game or unlock it.  I received no email with a Download link.  There is no Download button on the website, except for that of the Demo version.  I can view my order and my activation code, but there is no download link there either.  I guessed that maybe I was expected to download the demo, and from there I'd be able to enter my activation code; I successfully downloaded and ran the demo, but I can find no option to enter my activation code.

Before anyone decides I'm an idiot, I am very computer literate.  I can hardly believe that downloading and activating this game is this difficult.  There should be an obvious download link when I purchase the game, and clear instructions.  There are not.  Please assist?

1 hour ago, Hauptfeldwebel said:

Thank you!  That at least lets me know that an email is on the way.  How long does it normally take after the order goes through?

I've always received a confirmation immediately. The delay could be caused by payment method as I use a CC directly and forego paypal.

As @IanL posted - check your spam folder.