A-10?????

WhiteWolf65

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, sburke said:

Is that a challenge for the Peng thread? Dang man. 

The Peng Thread is as near as I can tell, defunct. The flag has been flying at half mast for a while now. Unless it starts showing some life, I suggest it be declared MIA and presumed dead. In which case, it should be buried with full honors. It was great while it lasted. Amen.

Michael

On 2/28/2019 at 8:46 PM, Michael Emrys said:

I wish I still had them. All in all, they were the most fun I ever had with a joystick.

Michael

Get DCS World-it has a high fidelity A-10. Then get a VR headset. Talk about a game changer. VR takes flight sims to a completely different dimension. Just make sure your system is up to the task. DCS, IL2 Battle of Stalingrad, P3D and Xplane 11 support VR.

Edited by db_zero

• 8 months later...
On 2/28/2019 at 11:46 PM, Michael Emrys said:

I wish I still had them. All in all, they were the most fun I ever had with a joystick.

Michael

Knowing you, (not that I really do... not in THAT way... not that there's anything WRONG with that, mind you) I can only imagine that your concept of "fun" with a joystick is something that even a mink breeder would not tolerate.

8 hours ago, Boo Radley said:

...I can only imagine that your concept of "fun" with a joystick is something that even a mink breeder would not tolerate.

Typical that that would be what your imagination would turn to first. Given that the web is what it is, there is probably a site devoted to...that kind of thing. Somewhere else.

Michael