Briefings Text mod

Digger_au

19 hours ago, Mord said:

Well, the one real world piece of evidence/advice I can provide (that I forgot to mention) that is pertinent to CM is that the Firecuda is lightening fast after the second start, which is huge when I mod. A cold boot of CM can be almost 30 seconds for me depending on how many mods I have loaded. The second however, about four seconds! I don't notice that so much with other games because I rarely start, stop and restart like with CM but the drive is supposed to get faster and faster as you log out and log back on, which from what I have read can increase up to X5 the original boot speed. So, I do recommend it if you want to get one.

Mord.

Cheers, yeah good to hear real world performance, not that i'm discounting what utubers often say but benchmarks don't always tell the whole story.