RTS & Wego

8 hours ago, Ithikial_AU said:

After sandpaper-gate I don't think we play cricket in this country anymore. :P

What can one say about that sad fiasco wish you hadn't brought it up, reminds of the Chappell underarm incident although not quite as bad 🤣

PS really enjoy your utube vids on this game cheers

Edited by Digger_au
extra

1 hour ago, JoMc67 said:

Here are some of my smaller RT Mods, but many bigger Mods to follow, such as Terrain, Vehicle, Inf, etc (I had RT fully modded at one point but old rig died).

Joe

Screenshot 2019-02-13 13.47.44.png

Screenshot 2019-02-13 13.47.54.png

Screenshot 2019-02-13 13.48.05.png

Thanks JoMc67 i have Juju's floating animation mod which u have in your list and many of Aris's mods and a couple of Mords, could you tell me if any of the animation or UI mods increase the font size or make the "Briefings" text prior to battle more readable? just having a little trouble reading it. I didn't get any sound fx mods but looking at your list i'll think i;ll try some, cheers mate

No DigDug...Unfortunately, there isn't anything you can do to make the Briefings any bigger :-(

That 'RH Animation' Mod is from 'RockinHarry', and is meant to be used for testing purposes and not widely available for download (Thou, he does have part of that Animation Mod available at CMMODS that includes 'Buddy Aid' and 'Cower').

Edited by JoMc67

1 minute ago, Digger_au said:

Ok thanks Jo, i'll make do, just old age creeping up cheers mate

Thou, I wonder if you could Start-Up a Scenario in a different Screen Resolution just to read the Text better, then re-start the game to your desired Screen Resolution ?...Not sure.

Just now, JoMc67 said:

Thou, I wonder if you could Start-Up a Scenario in a different Screen Resolution just to read the Text better, then re-start the game to your desired Screen Resolution ?...Not sure.

Yeah i thought of that too, now i just thought of an idea, i can maybe screenshot it whilst in larger resolution so i don't forget coz u know old age stuff lol, thanks helped alot

4 minutes ago, IanL said:

Actually you can also open the scenario in the editor and export the briefing text and then open it in your favourite word processor (Word Perfect perhaps : - ) and read it as big as you like.

Thanks IanL that will make life so much easier really appreciate your helpful advice, was really struggling to read the Briefing text, cheers mate. I've used my quota for "Likes" so i'll give everyone a like tomorrow, you guys been a great help thx a bunch guys really appreciate it.