Map Selection Problem

2 hours ago, sburke said:

I think you'd have to provide the exact selections you made to identify why it limited the selection.  Mark is the Keeper of the Secret Book of Knowledge on QBs. So you don't like Brits eh?  :P 

As a half-Brit all I have to say about that relationship is two World Wars and one World Cup, they bombed my chippy etc 😀

I created a small meeting engagement with the attacker as the Germans mixed and the defender as Syrian infantry only. My list of maps was extensive - three screens worth. Lets have a look at your install. In the <documents>/Battlefront/Combat Mission/Shock Force 2/Game Files/Quick Battle Maps I have 327 files. How many do you have in that same folder?

2 hours ago, Majestic12 said:

I don't have that folder; gonna try to reinstall real quick

Missing that folder would cause problems. I kinda wonder where those two maps you could see came from.

2 hours ago, Majestic12 said:

Reinstall fixed the map issue but I cant chose anyone other than the Germans as bluefor or opfor

I don't know what to guess for that.  Normally I would say the same thing - reinstall - but you already did that. Sounds like you need professional help - no not that kind :) from support. Open a new ticket here: Battlefront Help desk