Purchased game but no download link!

Revna

I purchased the Shock wave 2 bundle last night. Got a confirmation email soon after but I can't seem to find a link to actually download the game. I have already submitted a ticket to BF and contacted Sales, but if anyone can shed some light into this, I would appreciate it very much.

Check for en email titled, for example "Battlefront.com: Your Order - 326888", in it you should have a serial and a download link, as below 899409a81576c7fbd519b1534315b4a2.png

Also, check your orders page : https://www.battlefront.com/index.php?p=orders (this one usually take longer to update though, for me at least)

PS: make sure your Order status is Completed

Edited by CMFDR

1 hour ago, Fumehate said:

I have already submitted a ticket to BF and contacted Sales, 

@CMFDR gave you some places to look. I have a question do you mean you submitted a support ticket? That is a good thing to do.

What did you mean contactes sales? I ask because on the old site there were references to email address that aren't used. I hope they are not on the new site.

2 hours ago, IanL said:

@CMFDR gave you some places to look. I have a question do you mean you submitted a support ticket? That is a good thing to do.

What did you mean contactes sales? I ask because on the old site there were references to email address that aren't used. I hope they are not on the new site.

I wrote to sales@battlefront.com