Small bug when displaying Javelin ammo

I'm playing scenario called Battlegroup Attacks. I have a detachment of 4 men. They have Javelin weapons and 6 missiles.
I made Split Squad command, so now I think both 2 man teams should have 3 missiles.
But the UI shows this wrong.
I think it should show either 3 missiles next to missile icon and 3 missiles where there is text Ammo.
Or 3 missiles next to missile icon and 6 missiles where there is text Ammo.

But it shows 3 missiles next to missile icon and 5 missiles where there is text Ammo.
CMSF2 version 2.01

cfe36df4-185a-4fde-9f74-e92ae6431faa-ori

How certain are you that there is no ammo sharing happening with either a vehicle or troops nearby (within a couple of action spots)? Your screenshot is showing the unit has 3 missiles and another 2 missiles from ammo sharing.

Are you able to move the unit 3 action spots away from any potential source to eliminate ammo sharing as the cause?

38 minutes ago, SlowMotion said:

I'm playing scenario called Battlegroup Attacks. I have a detachment of 4 men. They have Javelin weapons and 6 missiles.
I made Split Squad command, so now I think both 2 man teams should have 3 missiles.
But the UI shows this wrong.
I think it should show either 3 missiles next to missile icon and 3 missiles where there is text Ammo.
Or 3 missiles next to missile icon and 6 missiles where there is text Ammo.

But it shows 3 missiles next to missile icon and 5 missiles where there is text Ammo.
CMSF2 version 2.01

cfe36df4-185a-4fde-9f74-e92ae6431faa-ori

The text shows total ammo that the selected fire team can readily access in it's current position. Is the "A Team" right next door to this "B Team"? If so there's probably a pixel truppen ammo bearer that is within ammo sharing range. The final sixth missile is probably not available as it's in the tube of the "A Team" Javelin. Same principle as mortar teams sharing ammo when sitting next to each other on a map - becomes apparent if you have a mortar platoon in your roster.

Edited by Ithikial_AU

On 1/30/2019 at 6:44 AM, Erwin said:

I don't know if this is the same thing, but in CMBS during TOC testing we noted that there was a bug where if a team was split in a certain way it seemed to either gain or lose a javelin.  

Is that noted anywhere so it could be turned in to BF? I don’t recall hearing about it when I was testing TOC, but could be I burned out those particular brain cells.