Swopping maps from One module to another

To Ian's point the data for maps is different from title to title.  Independent buildings for example are different and CMSF2 has none.  Flavor items vary etc.  There have been users that have managed to move some maps title to title and you can go to the few good men for some.  Below is link for some maps moved from CMRT to CMBS.  I can't vouch for them as I have not Dl'd myself.  These are not BF supported, but if you can get them working...…  As to other titles I have not seen much on map transfers.

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/category/cm-black-sea/cm-black-sea-add-ons-maps/

Ok thanks for informing me. I have been making a few of my own maps. I own the WW2 modules, I just thought it would save a bit of time by swopping a map made in Normandy and putting it into another title. I just wondered how they would play. I will make some more maps for each title. I thought I would ask first, thank's again for the help.