Humvee 1114 vehicle's icon

While playing a scenario that has hmmwv 1114 vehicle I noticed that this vehicle's icon is not anything like a vehicle.
It looks like a grenade launcher.
The vehicle does have a 40 mm grenade launcher, but IMO it's still more a vehicle than a weapon.

So, is this icon intentional or a bug?

CMSF v2.01

Edited by SlowMotion

well my theory half way panned out.  The Marine CAAT unit has 4 people in the Mk 19 hmmwv.  It still however does not use that icon you see.  I tried creating a scenario from CMSF1 and importing it - no change.  By any chance have you not loaded the 2.1 patch for CMSF2?  That is my final guess at something being different.... never mind looked at your first post and you noted 2.01... I have no idea why you are seeing that.

Edited by sburke

I checked this scenario in Scenario Editor. There are two other Humvees that have this same problem, but they show the flag icon that normally shows for infantry HQ units.
And if I Dismount the crew, then the vehicle shows the normal vehicle icon. But once I move the crew back to the vehicle, then the vehicle shows crew's icon.
The icon is shown the same way in Scenario Editor's Deploy mode and when playing the scenario.

Maybe something went wrong when I installed the game?
I guess this is not a serious problem if it only affects the icon, but strange anyway. Only three Humvees show a wrong icon, the rest show correct icon.

That was actually my first thought - that the game was using the icon of the unit occupying the vehicle and someone had dismounted the vehicle crew to mount an infantry team.  I have done that, but never noticed it having an impact.  Wen I checked, all was normal.  The only other thing that I can think of is a mod doing something, but there aren't that many mods yet.

Edited by sburke