Operation "Opportune Strike" - CMSF2 Mini Campaign

Boche

OPERATION "OPPORTUNE STRIKE" MINI CAMPAIGN

The date is April 06, 2010. For the past winter, Marine Special Operations Team (MSOT) 8222 (callsign Dagger 22), along with Afghan and International Security Forces have been taking on the Taliban in the secluded Bala Murghab valley, in the north of the country. Their mission: prevent the enemy from launching their yearly spring offensive. Just 2 kilometres south of Bala Murghab disctricT center lies the town of Daneh Pasab, Taliban controled territory and logisctical hub from which the  offensive will be launched. After several months of work, the pieces are in place for a final blow to destroy the heavily entrenched Taliban force, breaking their grip on the valley and stopping the spring offensive before it even begins. A US ARMY Special Forces ODA and an Afghan Commando strike team have been flown in to assist with the operation.

The campaign will consist of two missions. The first will be the night assault on the souther part of the village, while the next will be a continuation of the assault towards the north with more support assets. Your performance on the first mission will determine the strenght of the enemy in the second. 

Right now i have mission 1 ready for testing and am starting to work on mission two.

Updates will follow!

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Edited by Boche

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Erwin said:

I hear ya...  I know that merely playtesting is a lot of work, but nothing close to the work needed to actually design and develop a campaign.  

Well its only 2 scenarios long jajaa but I have to say you have motivated me to get back on it. I dont know when but I will finish it soon! I will need help when it comes to making the actual campaign files etc though. will let you all know.