Do US forces still use claymore mines?

And now, even farther North steps back in. They call the cold sandwiches up here Italians. They put three types of meat on there, or so, with lettuce, tomatoes, peppers and oil. I think they're gross. LOL. But there probably isn't a corner store in this state that doesn't make them.

In Maryland we had pit beef stands. HOLY MOLY! You talk about good. Walk in/up, they'd pull a big roast (beef, chicken, pork) off the flame grill, throw it on a slicer and make you a hot sandwich right there on a nice kaiser roll. Killer sh**!

And then was there was this guy...

https://didyouknowfacts.com/serial-killer-sold-human-bbq-burgers/

Mord.

One might even say there was a certain humanity in his cuisine. A real human touch to his cooking.

Not me, though. I wouldn't say it. Some might find it (AHEM) distasteful...

Mord.

Edited by Mord

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 1:17 PM, sburke said:

You can call it a cheesesteak but it only displays your ignorance on what is a cheesesteak. :P 

From my experience, it's some sort of mysterious greyish meat in a loaf of bread with some nacho cheese poured over top of it.

. . . And you call that food?

22 minutes ago, General Jack Ripper said:

From my experience, it's some sort of mysterious greyish meat in a loaf of bread with some nacho cheese poured over top of it.

. . . And you call that food?

No sir, I call that (I’ll ignore for the moment your ignorance of ingredients) AMBROSIA