Mission description pic bug?

Boche

I have been trying to input an image into my scenario description but this keeps hapening. Ive tried with lots of different pictures, all BMP and all  170x170.

Still this strange purple thing at the left of the image keeps occurin. Why could it be? thank you.

PD: running CMSF2 v2.01

Sin título.jpg

Don't know - I've had problems with Special Editor Overlays that I've saved while the scenario I'm working on is open. If you haven't done so already, I would at least make sure CMSF is not running. Close and save your image. Open CMSF and then try importing the image into your scenario and see if that works.

Otherwise … I haven't got a clue what might be going on as it is not something that I've encountered.

The system is also picky about the format of the BMP files. Yes, there are different formats. What program are you using to create the files? The files for mods need to be 32 bit with an alpha layer. I am not sure if the ones for the scenario should be as well or perhaps they should *not* be. What format are you using now and then try something different. If you are using 24bit now switch to 32 and visa versa.

3 hours ago, Combatintman said:

Don't know - I've had problems with Special Editor Overlays that I've saved while the scenario I'm working on is open. If you haven't done so already, I would at least make sure CMSF is not running. Close and save your image. Open CMSF and then try importing the image into your scenario and see if that works.

Otherwise … I haven't got a clue what might be going on as it is not something that I've encountered.

Tried what you said, and also used a different website to resize the image to JPEG then saved it as a BMP in paint after that...now it works... 

The post may be deleted, sorry i just didnt know why it was happening. Thank you all