Re CMSF2 Manual / Disk

Erwin

19 hours ago, Erwin said:

Just got back from trip and catching up on the exciting developments.  Re buying my upgrade bundle trying to decide whether to buy new manuals.  Is the manual (or manuals) the same as the ones we have for CMSF1 or have they been updated?   

From Steve's first post in CMSF2 Update V2.0.1 Released - "

MISC
-Upated base game manual PDF, with a fortifications chapter that explains use of IEDs."

The game comes with all the standard PDF manuals of course, they're in the same style as the other game manuals. I haven't heard about whether the CMSF2  manual's going to be (has been) printed or not. The topic hasn't come up. The CMRT manual was a spiral-bound booklet.

Ok, so the new game manual is a pdf with game.  That's good enuff 4 me.  Can't recall the last time I actually had to open a printed CM2 manual.  And after playing CM2 for 12 years I probably only need to read the few new pages re IED's.   Glad that's in there as I never understood em b4 either.  Thanks...