Scenarios Design AI or Human Opponent

I'm new to this series of games.  I recently picked up CMSF2 and I'm really enjoying it.  

I've been wondering if there are certain scenarios that are designed for play against a human as opposed to the AI.  It would seem to me that the balance of forces might be different in these two cases?  If so how do you tell what scenarios are meant to be played Human vs Human as opposed to Human vs AI?

Many of the scenarios say it in the description. SF2 is a bit worse in that aspect compared to "newer" titles, but generally speaking you can assume that any scenario without any recommendations plays best when being the attacker against AI, and probably plays fine H2H, too.

Sometimes you will see scenario descriptions that say "Best played Blue against the AI or H2H".
That means the Red AI movement instruction are good enough for you to play against (usually because Red's on the defense) but AI instructions for the Blue side are lacking. There usually is limited Blue AI in place but they don't promise you'll be wowed by it. 
'H2H' is short for head-to-head, playing again a human. CMSF1 had a lot of 'Play H2H only' scenarios. These scenarios in CMSF2 got bumped up to "Can also be played against the AI". At least they'll play as well as QBs if you play them solo.