2019 Reporting For Duty

• 3 weeks later...

If you enjoy what a business is putting out then the best way is to support them is by buying their product. Thank you for all the effort and "daring mighty deeds", as T. Roosevelt said, to produce a series of games that are a answer to anyone who has played Squad Leader. Plus thanks for never rushing something into production. "The oxen are slow, but the earth is patient" (from High Road to China). I will always vote for your games with my wallet. 

And to PIATpunk. Thanks for using that line. They are after all "The Producers" of these line of games. I also sing "1,2,3,4, I'm losing the war..." when I am getting my ass handed to me.

On 4/1/2019 at 8:25 AM, IronCat60 said:

If you enjoy what a business is putting out then the best way is to support them is by buying their product. Thank you for all the effort and "daring mighty deeds", as T. Roosevelt said, to produce a series of games that are a answer to anyone who has played Squad Leader. Plus thanks for never rushing something into production. "The oxen are slow, but the earth is patient" (from High Road to China). I will always vote for your games with my wallet. 

And to PIATpunk. Thanks for using that line. They are after all "The Producers" of these line of games. I also sing "1,2,3,4, I'm losing the war..." when I am getting my ass handed to me.

While the quote function won't let me show a partial quote anymore (no idea why), have to say that your expression of gratitude for that unreleased game may well become a CM Forum classic.

Regards,

John Kettler

14 minutes ago, John Kettler said:

While the quote function won't let me show a partial quote anymore (no idea why)...

As you can see, highlighting the passage I wish to quote and then clicking on the pop up still works for me. Just as a guess, have you tried restarting your computer lately? I find that that maneuver often cures a host of unlikely ills for me.

Michael

• 1 month later...

All I can say is this. I personally feel that Steve and the rest of the development team have brought all of us grognards an excellent series of games. I am also glad that they did away with some of the other non-Combat Mission games and devoted all their efforts to Combat Mission series. I have been playing Combat Mission since it first hit the market so many years ago. I recently, in January of this year, bought a computer rig that was capable of handling the graphics of the new game(s) and I now own all the titles and expansion sets. I am very much looking forward to the Fortress Italy and Red Thunder expansions as World War II is my all-time favorite period of history. I would enjoy seeing some new weapons systems developed for CMBS but I am just glad that the team is working hard to bring us an even better series of games. Many kudos to Steve and the development team. All the best to BFC in 2019

**Chris**

• 4 weeks later...