Why not sell Shock Force 1 as well as Shock Force 2?

jkh0208

On 1/2/2019 at 9:52 PM, sburke said:

Because there is an extreme discount for owners of cmsf1 for CMSF2. It is possible BF could set a standard that any purchase of cmsf1 after CMSF2 was released would be ineligible but that would require tracking which they aren’t likely prepared to do right now. Possible that could change in the future but I am not sure I would bet on it. 

I own the Paradox retail version of CMSF and spend a few dollars to be able to patch to the latest Battlefront version of the game. I guess I will not be able to make use of the discount and upgrade to CMSF2 because it is not the original Battlefront version of the game?

2 hours ago, TomBombadil711 said:

I own the Paradox retail version of CMSF and spend a few dollars to be able to patch to the latest Battlefront version of the game. I guess I will not be able to make use of the discount and upgrade to CMSF2 because it is not the original Battlefront version of the game?

Guess again mate - there are heaps of threads on this in the SF-2 board.  Bottom line is that you should be able to upgrade at the discounted rate even though yours is the Paradox version.  Open up a ticket with the helpdesk and provide them as much info as you can about the version of SF1 that you own.