Activated modules not showing up

sam262

In the activate new keys section I put in my activation code and it says I have all the CMSF2 modules unlocked but only the base game and campaign show up, I have all the CMSF1 modules installed and activated aswell, idk if I missed something or what but any help would be appreciated 

27 minutes ago, Lille Fiskerby said:

You have to activate 4 times: key for base game, key for USMC module, key for UK module and key for NATO module then all scenarios and campaign should be ready to play.

If you have basegame + USMC module on one key you only have to activate 3 times.

Where do I find those keys, the key in my orders is just one for the big bundle upgrade, and I have entered it several times, each time it says I have all the modules unlocked but none appear aside from the base game 

Sorry if this has already been answered. I can find my three serial numbers for Marines, British Forces and NATO. But, I cannot find the key for my base game. I have checked everywhere on my Paradox box, on the CD or in the manual but nothing...

Is the CMSF1 base game key mandatory? If so, I will contact the helpdesk.

27 minutes ago, ncc1701e said:

Is the CMSF1 base game key mandatory? If so, I will contact the helpdesk.

The activation code is contained in the email you received when we (Paradox customers) bought the "unifying" patch (v1.02) for a dollar back in the day. I'm not near my email so the patch version quoted is a WAG. In any event, it's the update that was made available to bring us inline with the BFC licensing scheme...

Happy New Year!

On 1/1/2019 at 5:37 PM, ncc1701e said:

Thank you and Happy New Year!

The thing is that I have never bought the "one dollar" patch. It was included when I have bought the Marines module if I am remembering well.

Nevermind, I'll ask the support tomorrow. They deserve holidays. 

CMSF1 module install never required a base game license but just a base game install and of course the module key. This one dollar patch was basically for people that didn´t wanted to get any of the modules but still wanted to get continous updates on their base game that they had bought from retailers back then and which didn´t come with licenses.

However do not worry there were plenty of people that had the similar scenario (CMSF1 retail base without license + CMSF1 module licenses + CMSF2 big bundle upgrade). The helpddesk will definitely help you out on that 😉.

Edited by Mattis

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 4:42 PM, Mattis said:

However do not worry there were plenty of people that had the similar scenario (CMSF1 retail base without license + CMSF1 module licenses + CMSF2 big bundle upgrade). The helpddesk will definitely help you out on that 😉.

Very responsive support as always. Thank you John. 🙂

Thanks Mord. In fact, my answer is confusing. I was just willing to say thank you John C. from Battlefront support team for his reactivity. Problem was solved at warp speed.

I was just quoting Mattis' answer for "The helpddesk will definitely help you out on that".

Sorry for the confusion.