3 of 4 Games have lost their licensing

DzrtFox

Hi guys,

I currently have CM: Black Sea, Fortress Italy, Red Thunder, and Battle for Normandy installed on a Windows 10 reinstall I did a few months ago.  I specifically remember re-activating all 4 of them after each was installed, and everything worked fine for that.  I haven't played since then and have a little free time... went to play Black Sea and I got the Activation dialog.  Tried all of the other ones and the last one (BN) worked but the other 3 seem to have lost their licenses.  Should I just re-activate them using the keys (and will this use up an activation), or is there something else I'm missing?

Thanks!

ETA: Something is a little wonky in the password reset system.  I changed my password after the site makeover and had it saved in my browser.  It didn't work when I tried to login to ask about the issue above, so I attempted  2 other guesses and was locked out.  I clicked the Reset Password button from the email I got about the lockout, reset the password, and using the new one wound up getting locked out again somehow.  The third time worked without issue...

Edited by DzrtFox

I'll add that I just got locked out of my account again.  I am 100% sure of what I changed the password to when I had to reset it earlier.  I updated the password in Chrome and when I came back to check this post and get my keys again, it told me the password is incorrect.  I typed it twice very carefully and got locked out again and had to reset it again.  

I'm going to try just re-activating my keys and see what happens.  It's really annoying that I wanted to just jump on and play this morning and cannot launch 3 of the 4 games I bought...

30 minutes ago, DzrtFox said:

I'm going to try just re-activating my keys and see what happens.  It's really annoying that I wanted to just jump on and play this morning and cannot launch 3 of the 4 games I bought...

Agreed, but it sounds like your system specific.  I have not heard a general complaint.  odds are you security went through an update.  It is the usual suspect.  As to your password no idea.  Not a BF issue.  They don't control your password, it is a 3rd party site.  I did hear of someone recently who was having repeated password issues, but am not sure what the finding was on that.  Pretty certain it was something on their PC.

Incidentally you said you came back to get your keys and check your post.  Your keys are on a separate site than the forum, they are different systems.  Are you assuming they are the same?  Not sure from your post if that is what you meant.

Got locked out and had to do a password reset AGAIN to come reply to this.  Not sure why it doesn't seem to keep my updated password after the first time I use it...  Are the passwords for the forum and store still different?  Seems like I remembered they merged into one account, but maybe I'm thinking about Matrix Games.  

As far as the keys go, I was able to re-activate each game and start it without issue.  Not sure what happened there but they're all activated again for now.