Unit activity mod?

A few years ago someone offered a mod or app that displayed the activities of units in green text on the lower left of the map screen, such as if they were spotting or moving when you clicked on each unit, and showed what each soldier in a squad or other type of unit was doing at the time. Does anyone know how to find this file on a computer or where it can be downloaded?Activity.thumb.png.fd699b6b7d3826b0b9ae8df2130eb3bd.png

Edited by dominick
too many pix

2 hours ago, dominick said:

A few years ago someone offered a mod or app that displayed the activities of units in green text on the lower left of the map screen, such as if they were spotting or moving when you clicked on each unit, and showed what each soldier in a squad or other type of unit was doing at the time. Does anyone know how to find this file on a computer or where it can be downloaded?Activity.thumb.png.fd699b6b7d3826b0b9ae8df2130eb3bd.png

I have 'Veins Animation Mod' that you are referring to, Dominick...Here is the Dropbox Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fv2kw2kuwgm0n8/Animated Text Mod.zip?dl=0

Edited by JoMc67

Ok, you will need to unzip that 'Mod' Folder and drop it into your 'Z Folder' (contains all your 'Mods') which is located in your 'Data' Folder.

If you need to reinstall the Game in the future, then simply save that whole Z Folder' (put it somewhere in your Computer or Thumb Drive) and drop it back into your 'Data' folder, and you will be set. 

Edited by JoMc67

If you don't already have a 'Z Folder', then you will need to make one (just add an empty folder, and name it 'Z Folder') and put it into your 'Data' Folder. Your Mods will always go into this folder (only 'Mods', and not new Scenarios', etc)...I have attached a couple pics to show you what mine looks like:

First Pic: CMBN 'Data Folder.

Second Pic: 'Z Folder' that you will need to make and insert into 'Data' Folder.

Third Pic: Just shows all my current CMBN Mods within that 'Z Folder'.

Screenshot 2018-12-29 04.41.20.png

Screenshot 2018-12-29 04.41.25.png

Screenshot 2018-12-29 04.41.36.png

Edited by JoMc67

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:04 PM, dominick said:

Wah?

That texts there in Combat Mission as standard.

Edited by Oliver_88

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:47 AM, JoMc67 said:

If you don't already have a 'Z Folder', then you will need to make one (just add an empty folder, and name it 'Z Folder') and put it into your 'Data' Folder. Your Mods will always go into this folder (only 'Mods', and not new Scenarios', etc)...

Mine's just called Z

Z.thumb.jpg.dc465f8eb70b9b17447555ea85faee8d.jpg

9 hours ago, Oliver_88 said:

Wah?

That texts there in Combat Mission as standard.

Yes, I believe so. I don't recall adding it, and when I placed the Vin text file in the created Z folder, it displayed icons for each unit, overriding the text display I had. The purpose of asking about this originally was to make sure my opponent had what I had, and apparently he also had the text display as well from the v4 upgrade to the game. The "text" display can be confused with the apparently earlier mod called the Vin text, which is iconic.