How many of you play the turn based mp mode via the internet?

I have tried now for a couple of years playing CMBN via internet and turn based mode against my brother and we cant get a single game running without any issues! The issues are:

1) Weapon teams cant deploy their weapons anymore/ loose their weapons.

2) Disappearing soldiers. The weapon shilouettes are gone and the soldier models are gone.

These are our major issues. We have tried everything. Writing the support, we did some forum posts here, nothing. My idea is that the turn based mode via lan is buggy as hell.

12 hours ago, PIATpunk said:

hmm I remember testing this with you in a quick MP game.  Everything worked fine.  I'd suggest there's a firewall, router ISP, PC or install issue at play here!

Yes, we have tested it and it worked fine. But in the current game against my brother the issues occured later in the middle of the game. We have tested it very shortly. At that time we didnt have the issue with the heavy weapons I had before a lot against my broter, thats true! Maybe it is my PC, Firewall etc. But I have a brand new PC now, my brother too. I also have no Antivir Software installed like before, my brother too. My brother bought a new Fritzbox, the same I have. I did a lot - and really a lot - of google search, but we cant get a game to work. It is so frustrating. 

Does even somoene of you guys here in he forum play the game turn based via the internet? I assume that the most, maybe all are playing it pbem. But maybe I am wrong. Anothert issue we have discovered is that move orders were deleted and not executed in the next turn. So:

3) Move orders are not executed randomly.

Edited by DeutschRitter

• 3 weeks later...