CM IMO best community and online friends

Sublime

48 minutes ago, Sublime said:

Oh man I used to multiplay longbow 2 with my best friend as a gunner on the phone while we used our modems to play campaigns it was awesome.

Yes they upgraded all the FC3 planes new pits new models, graphic and professional flight model. They added the shenyang j11 chinese flanker that can carrier r77s free too. Fc3 also has an su33. Alternately you can buy any one of the planes from the pack for 10 but its so cheap to just buy them all.

Those were the days. Pay $39.99 and get a boxed game, 2 CD Roms and a massive spiral manual as well as a key command layout. Never played Longbow online. I do remember all nighters playing Age of Kings. Dialing up friend on 14,440 bps modem and waging war all night We'd de-forrest the entire Amazon gathering up wood to feed the war machine. Any wild deer, turkey or animal carved up to feed the hungry masses. It was all out war and conquer. You had to wonder being a Microsoft game if it didn't reflect Bill Gates at the time  in a way-go forth and conquer all before you...

I think the remastered version is on sale on Steam...hmmmm