Same Group of Tiny Maps Used by Game?

Playing CM Final Blitzkrieg, ver 4.0.  Between what the game provides for Tiny battles and what I have created for Tiny battles, I have approx 2 dozen or more Tiny maps in QB folder that are not Meeting Engagement and are Ardennes region/December for the Month.  The maps I have created come from existing Small, Medium or Large/Huge maps. When I create a Tiny QB and select one of the maps I have created, they work just fine BUT when I let the game choose the map, it seems as if game is only using 6-8 of the Tiny maps for the Region and Month I have selected. I have fired up, one after another, 12 Tiny QBs for Ardennes/December where I let the game choose the map and I seem to always get the same 6-8 maps split between game maps and ones I have created. If I want to play the other ones I have to manually select the map. Anyone else run into this issue and anyone have an idea how game "randomly" selects a QB map? Thanks!  Gene

Bulletpoint - I have observed this for some time, not only in CMFB but also in CMRT. In my CMFB I have roughly 3 dozen or more Tiny maps for Ardennes area in Dec 44 that are either setup as Axis assault, attack or probe but the same 6-8 keep on being pulled when I let the game grab a map. Don't know what the long pole in the tent is on this issue.

This is interesting. I personally don't play with random maps so I've only ever made sure it worked. I have not lived with it for any length of time. X mas 2.0 is starting for me so I will not be able to conduct a test anytime soon. 

Here are a few things you can check. Let's say you want to look at tiny attacks. Open each map you think, from the name, match that and make sure the map editor agrees. List them. Or change to whatever setting you care to test. Then start creating QBs and see what you get. Repeat a lot. Or you can start and report what you find and I'll take it from there. Whatever you are happy with.