Buy CM1?

5 hours ago, Duckman said:

Seems the legacy games went the way of the dodo with the new website and store. Probably because of this I feel an urge to buy the CM1 bundle (had them ages ago on CD but would really like a digital version). Is this impossible? I'll pay!

I would contact support and see what they say. I have no idea why you would want to but support will know the answer. :)

There are people at The Few Good Men and The Blitz who still play these.  Check out the URL's below and see if some of them might know.  Good luck.

On 12/21/2018 at 11:35 AM, Duckman said:

Seems the legacy games went the way of the dodo with the new website and store. Probably because of this I feel an urge to buy the CM1 bundle (had them ages ago on CD but would really like a digital version). Is this impossible? I'll pay!

You may be in luck.

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/127178-is-tacops-gone-now/?tab=comments#comment-1768609

How long it will take is another question.

Mord.

I remember getting a second copy of BO-BB-AK CD's on Flea-Bay or Amazon about 5 yrs ago for someone...New BO & BB Hack-in-Slash versions (non-BF/CDV versions) for around $5-10 each, but a used AK (BF or CDV versions) for around $25.

Also, with those Hack-in-Slash BO & BB CD Editions you can even download them on Multiple PC's (I did w/o issues).

Oh, Never mind...You are looking for the Download Editions :-(

Edited by JoMc67

29 minutes ago, JoMc67 said:

Oh, Never mind...You are looking for the Download Editions 😞

At the rate it will probably take to see them back up, he might as well hit Ebay or Amazon. He could have them in a few days. Then again he may not have a CD tray. And there's the have to have the disc in to play PIA.

EDITED: Sounds like I just talked him back into waiting LOL.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

5 minutes ago, Mord said:

At the rate it will probably take to see them back up, he might as well hit Ebay or Amazon. He could have them in a few days.

Mord.

Yeah, and it's still nice to have those older CMx1 titles to look-up actual TO&E from different Nationalities, Armor & Penetration Tables, etc, etc...Now, I wouldn't play them anymore, but still a good source of info.

Yeah, pining away all those years for 1:1 and the agonizing wait to achieve it, I just don't think I could enjoy CMX1 anymore. Maybe if I wrapped my head around it being more a table top game? I still have CMBB and BO on disc with the manuals but last time I loaded them up they ran like crap on my 2015 comp.

Mord.

• 4 weeks later...