Tall hedge for CMRT

I don't think any title has 'tall hedge'. The closest thing in the editor would be 'low bocage' (which isn't really bocage at all because it won't stop vehicles). Full size tank-blocking bocage is Normandy-only. If you mean square trimmed ornamental property boundary hedges like CMx1 I haven't heard much of a clamor for it.

There are big plans for urban Germany in the coming CMRT module. Probably not tall hedges but other stuff.

13 hours ago, MikeyD said:

There are big plans for urban Germany in the coming CMRT module. Probably not tall hedges but other stuff.

I assume you don't mean that too literally and we are already beyond the planning stage. Would love to hear some more details about the module.

Edited by Aragorn2002

1 hour ago, Aragorn2002 said:

I assume you don't mean that too literally and we are already beyond the planning stage. Would love to hear some more details about the module.

Well, we are five days out, so I am hoping for the annual Christmas bone.

Mord.

3 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Now that cmsf2 is done, yes please...some screenshot as bones will be really welcomes as well r2v... 

At the Wargamer site they've posted a list with the most "essential" Eastern Front games. CMRT is not among them. Really made my blood boil. It's by far the best Eastern Front game and they haven't even mention it. Two conclusions. Wargamer sucks 🙂 and CM must do more to get attention for CMRT. A hefty Christmas bone would be a good start.

P.s. for some reason I can't log in to Wargamer, perhaps somebody who can can set them straight.

Edited by Aragorn2002

On 12/20/2018 at 8:01 AM, Aragorn2002 said:

Wargamer sucks

The wargamer site is owned by the Slitherine Group of companies. They tend to begrudgingly acknowledge Battlefront products. I have it bookmarked, but take everything over there with a grain of salt.  

Kevin