M8 Greyhound around?

CMFDR

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2018 at 5:37 PM, JoMc67 said:

I have Aris M8 AC Mod (at least I think it's Aris)...(..)

On 1/2/2013 at 9:13 PM, Fuser said:

M8 Greyhound revisited, still a lot of work to do, but at this stage it looks better than my previous mod to me,...(wheels unmodded)

CMNormandy2013-01-0221-08-34-56_zps0a5f6f0c-1_zps066afa2f.jpg

Looks like to be Aris'

Maybe I should make a new thread, but I also noticed that, probably among others, his Cromwell and the CMBN Sdkfz 250 (Alt) skins are also missing from the repository, and I have proof to believe that they indeed exists. I don't think he ever did a Sdkfz 233 or the "Puma" variants, and he only ever textured Soviet trucks as far as they're concerned, however he posted pictures of the Italian Fiat truck with his textures, which remain to be found.

Edited by Frenchy56

CMBN Cromwell
I found Cromwell IV to VIII, will upload them on CMMods quite soon. haven't found their readme though.

Later versions of M8 Greyhound skin
As far as I know, CMBN's Greyhound only have one skin (no tags by default I mean). Might you be referring to CMFI and CMFB then?

The problem is that my HD's have many Gigs of mods (probably every mod that has ever been made) and overall too large to upload in total and unfortunately I don't have time to upload individual mods to all the good folks who ask.  Have offered to put em on a SSD and mail em to someone if they want to create a d/l site.

It's a shame that the Repository plus the old CMMODS mods didn't get migrated in total to the new CMMODS site.

I was referring to Erwin's version. He says it has different hulls, while the one which is now on CMMODS only has one.

@Erwin, I too have quite a good number of mods,  and I have no trouble finding specific ones. I'm not asking anyone to upload all the mods that ever existed, only Aris' textures which are missing from CMMODS. You can help with this problem by sending them to CMFDR who has an account on CMMODS and can put them back.

Edited by Frenchy56

37 minutes ago, Erwin said:

(...)  Have offered to put em on a SSD and mail em to someone if they want to create a d/l site.(...)

Could do just that :)

@Frenchy56 there are an Opel Blitz and Bedford trucks for CMBN, and there are a CS8 Morris and Protze for CMFI. Might be more for other titles.

Edited by CMFDR
Frenchy

5 minutes ago, CMFDR said:

@Frenchy56 there are an Opel Blitz and Bedford trucks for CMBN, and there are a CS8 Morris and Protze for CMFI. Might be more for other titles.

I can confirm the Morris and Protze (MG and GL) are present on CMMODS since I downloaded them from there. There is no sign of Bedford trucks and Opels however.

Edited by Frenchy56

On 5/9/2012 at 8:50 AM, Fuser said:

A very difficult vehicle to add weathering to due to how texture are arranged to cover the 3D model...Work started on the Bedford Trucks...

WIP1-4.jpg

WIP3-5.jpg

Looks to be this one. I don't have the decals nor the Readme though as it comes from a pack hosted on Appui-feu : "Le pack de Mods Battlefront regroupés par Hunyadi Appui-Feu"
I'll check that the filenames are 2.0 ready and will upload the mod to GaJ's CMMODS.

Original CMBN Aris' Bedford, CCKW, Cromwell, Opel Blitz, Sdkfz 250 (Alt) have been uploaded to CMMODSIII, thanks to @Holman who preserved the files all these years and mailed them. 

CMMODs III - CM:BN VEHICLES

PS :

M8 Greyhound files already on CMMODSIII have been completed thanks to @Erwin!

Please note though that it appears it's one variant (C30 "Colbert") that comes along the base texture. While there are 3 other texture files, they are identical (both visually and binary), therefore I've not included them.

Thank you everyone involved, not the least @Bootie for making CMMODSIII works and @GreenAsJade for hosting it.

Looked thru some of my Z's:

Fiat truck (exists, but probably hasn't been shared at all)

• Semovente 75/18 (doesn’t seem to exist)  only found Semo 47_32

• Semovente 90/53 (doesn’t seem to exist)  

• SPW 234’s Aris + Bullgod mods exist

• Sdkfz 233 exists

• Sdkfz 221 (doesn't seem to exist)  222 and 223 exist

• Marders (don't seem to exist)  Lots of Wespes but surprised no Marders even in Mod Sets

• M4A1 (mid) CMFI (early Sicily camo) don't know if correct camo, but the model exists

• CMBN Sexton exists

• CMBN Sherman I exists

• CMBN Firefly Ic have an Aris Firefly mod - unclear if exact model

• Churchill VII (CMGL's IV would works just fine for CMBN)  exists

• CMBN M20 exists

9 hours ago, Erwin said:

Looked thru some of my Z's:

Fiat truck (exists, but probably hasn't been shared at all)

• Semovente 75/18 (doesn’t seem to exist)  only found Semo 47_32

• Semovente 90/53 (doesn’t seem to exist)  

• SPW 234’s Aris + Bullgod mods exist

• Sdkfz 233 exists

• Sdkfz 221 (doesn't seem to exist)  222 and 223 exist

• Marders (don't seem to exist)  Lots of Wespes but surprised no Marders even in Mod Sets

• M4A1 (mid) CMFI (early Sicily camo) don't know if correct camo, but the model exists

• CMBN Sexton exists

• CMBN Sherman I exists

• CMBN Firefly Ic have an Aris Firefly mod - unclear if exact model

• Churchill VII (CMGL's IV would works just fine for CMBN)  exists

• CMBN M20 exists

Thank you for digging @Erwin I've updated the list in Frenchy's document :

are all three on CMMODSIII.

Would you have time to upload the others you've got?

Edited by CMFDR