Reshade 4.0.2 Primer

3 hours ago, Hafer said:

Thanx Mord for opening this thread. Looks beautiful so far.

Excellent! You're welcome. Glad you got it looking good. I'll probably try your settings to see what it looks like. I am always open to getting that perfect look. There are so many variations you never know who is gonna nail the sweet spot.

Mord.

7 minutes ago, Mord said:

Unless it offers some major changes I'll probably just keep using the version I have now.

Mord.

If it's not broken there's no reason to. It's a minor update from 4.0 to 4.1. It may help some get up and running. Thought I'd post a notice here just in case.

I update in the hopes of getting access to the depth buffer as an AMD user. And, yes it's still broken... 😞

Edited by Howler

Yeah, no problem with posting it. And yes, at this point I can handle the weirdness parts so until they cure that or add some major new effects I'll just stick with 4.0.

That sucks for you, 'cause I bet you were crossing your fingers. The problem is a lot of these idiosyncrasies are probably game specific. I highly doubt they even have CM on their radar. Well, maybe the next big version will cover you, 5.0.

Mord.

• 2 weeks later...