Thanks Mord, MOS, and Cpt. Miller!

Sarge, I’m not sure if you’re saying you want more variety, or less? But I can answer your question.  Basically, you can have them both have the same uniform, but the skeletons (which apparently can’t be manipulated by a hex editor like they used to be) are such that the Fighters get the balaclava head, and the Combatants get the kefiya.

5 hours ago, rocketman said:

IIRC triggers were introduced with the RT release. The recent addition to AI plans that I like most is having it area fire on suspected buildings etc when it is not busy fighting a spotted target. To my "joy" a saw this introduced in one of the SF2 scenarios and it gave my FO a hard time even though he was hiding.

Which funnily enough was the exact circumstance that I employed a trigger in the reworked Britain's Joy scenario.

1 hour ago, mjkerner said:

Thanks Mord, MOS, and Cpt. Miller!

Sarge, I’m not sure if you’re saying you want more variety, or less? But I can answer your question.  Basically, you can have them both have the same uniform, but the skeletons (which apparently can’t be manipulated by a hex editor like they used to be) are such that the Fighters get the balaclava head, and the Combatants get the kefiya. 

Purely as a matter of personal preference I'd like them to be pretty similar, it would be cool to see a few military uniform items scattered amongst them, plus the odd pair of trainers or Arsenal/Man Utd. shirt etc. etc.  B)

Really love the creativity of you modding guys.....Gonna have to pick someone's brains and get my head around using dedicated tags & including tagged mods (with the creator's permission) in my scenarios.....On the subject of which, it's back to Bishr for me (& maybe add just a few more flavour objects to Trumpton City Centre too).  ;)

Sgt., my plan was to make the Fighters and Combatants more rag-tag, and the Militia/Reserves more <ahem> uniform, and not touch the Airborne/Guards much at all.  But that was just for when these were just for my own use. It's pretty easy to put out some that are more uniform--subtraction is easier than addition when it comes to modding, lol!   But it will be a while.. I have a lot of fining tuning, adding different camo schemes, and then modding the gear, cleaning it all up (those in the screen shots are pretty slapdash, hence the mostly long shots), then making normal maps and tagging.  (I never bother to tag for my own use.  I just plunk the ones I want in the Mod folder, and take them out when I don't want to use them anymore.)

• 2 months later...